2020 Term 3 Achievements
1. Imasha. S (Yr 11) has received A for English Advanced Module C Essay. It was her first time receiving A grade!
2. Daniel. W (Yr 10) came 3rd in the grade for achieving 93% for Maths exam. His class average was 60% and the top class’ average was 77%. So he was exceeding the average marks of his cohort! What an achievement! He also receive a high grade for English speech!
3. Eden. K (Yr10) receive A grade for her English-Macbeth essay! It was her first time receiving A grades!
4. Jazelle (Yr 9) English assessment – A grade!
5. Jonathan. N (Yr 8) received 100% in his English assessments creative writing and presentation. For maths, he was one of the top students.
6. Christian. M (Yr 8) received one of the high results for English and Maths exams!
7. Emma. N (Yr 8) received A grade for Maths
8. Alessia. N (Yr 8) received 80% in maths exam for the first time!
9. Hayley. M (Yr 7) scored 85% in her recent Maths test, a big improvement as she often get mid 60s for her tests.
10. Jacob . C (Yr 7) received 80% for his maths exam when the class average was 40%.
11. David. Y received IELTS 7.5
12. Eric. K entered UNSW-Global program by passing his university entrance exam with high grades and passing the IELTS test with score of 5.5! He studied for both exams at Hanwoori College.
Home-school tuition OPEN
Pre-school tution OPEN
We have high re-enrollment rates and referrals. Find out more about our College and tutoring programs that are on offer by visiting our lovely Centre in Dural :)
4 REASONS TO CHOOSE HANWOORI
TUTORS YOU CAN TRUST
Our tutors have at least 3 years of teaching experience and have up-to-date skills. We make sure the tutors are verified WWCC holders. Most importantly, our tutors teach with love and passion.
SAFE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
We try to minimise school-like classroom settings. Instead, our learning spaces are open, cozy and clean. All the student love coming to tutoring (many of them wish to stay longer!) and so many parents tell us that there is a peace in the centre. Come and check out our lovely centre today!
SYSTEMISED, STRUCTURED LEARNING
Hanwoori teach with holistic education and original methods. We believe that the good education helps students to study creatively by themselves. We also believe that education works when teachers and students build mutual respect, courtesy and passion.
LEGALLY OPERATING SINCE 2012
We are registered (ABN 66 615 848 381/ ACN 615848381), holds NRMA business insurance and our tutors have WWCC numbers. We provide various payment methods (EFTPOS, Online transfer and cash) for your convenience.