HANWOORI TUTORING CENTRE
Located in Hills District- Dural
for Kindy to HSC
2021 Term 3
12 July - 18 September
2021 Term 2 Achievements
1. Imasha. K (Year 12 Maths Standard) came 6th in the grade.
2. Mary-Claire. N (Year 12 English Advanced) achieved top marking criteria (17/20) for Module A Assessment.
3. Stephanie. J (Year 12 HPC) achieved 90% in her drama group performance, the highest mark in her group.
4. Daniel. W (Year 11 Maths Advanced) achieved 95% for the Term 1 Maths Test.
5. Isaac. J (Year 11 HPC) came 1st for English Advance Assessment & Maths at his school.
6. Christian. M (Year 9 Maths) came 1st in his class (mark was 92%)
7. Stephanie. H (Year 9 English) achieved 93% in her English assessment (Gothic studies) & received 93% for her Maths Assessment 2
8. Jacob. C (Year 8 Maths) got an A grade for his Half Yearly Maths Exam.
9. Billy. P (Year 8 English) achieved 19.5/20 in his Term 1 English assessment (Villain studies), came 3rd in the class.
10. Adella. H (Year 8 Maths) achieved 98% for her Maths Assessment task (39/40) & achieved 90% in her Term 1 English assessment (Villain studies). The grade’s average mark was 65%.
11. Jacob. M (Year 7) made an outstanding improvement (87%) in his English assessment (Suspense studies).
12. Olivia. S (Year 7) received 85% for her Algebra and Equation Test! It was a really good and exciting mark for her :)
Home-school tuition OPEN
Pre-school tution OPEN
Kindy - Adult
Chinese Characters/ expressions/ vocabulary/ culture etc
We have high re-enrollment rates and referrals. Find out more about our College and tutoring programs that are on offer by visiting our lovely Centre in Dural :)
4 REASONS TO CHOOSE HANWOORI
TUTORS YOU CAN TRUST
Our tutors have at least 3 years of teaching experience and have up-to-date skills. We make sure the tutors are verified WWCC holders. Most importantly, our tutors teach with love and passion.
SAFE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
We try to minimise school-like classroom settings. Instead, our learning spaces are open, cozy and clean. All the student love coming to tutoring (many of them wish to stay longer!) and so many parents tell us that there is a peace in the centre. Come and check out our lovely centre today!
SYSTEMISED, STRUCTURED LEARNING
Hanwoori teach with holistic education and original methods. We believe that the good education helps students to study creatively by themselves. We also believe that education works when teachers and students build mutual respect, courtesy and passion.
LEGALLY OPERATING SINCE 2012
We are registered (ABN 66 615 848 381/ ACN 615848381), holds NRMA business insurance and our tutors have WWCC numbers. We provide various payment methods (EFTPOS, Online transfer and cash) for your convenience.