2021 Term 1 Achievements
1. Jonathan. N (Yr 9 English student) admitted to English Extension Course at his school.
2. Eleanor. N (Yr 8 Maths student) received 98.8% for her Year 8 Maths Test at her school.
3. Adelle. H (Yr 8 Maths student) was invited to the Maths Olympiad. She also achieved the personal best score of 97% in her maths exam at school.
4. Kayla.S (Yr6 Maths student) achieved outstanding results in the Year 6 Maths level test and got admitted to the highest maths class at her school.
5. Jemma. K (Yr 12 Maths Standard Student) receive 93% for her year 12 Standard Maths Assignment.
6. Stephanie. H (Yr 9 Maths student) achieved her personal best score of 98% in her maths exam at school.
7. Jacob. C (Yr 8 Maths student) achieved his personal best score of 96% in his top maths class exam.
8. Koby. G (Yr 7 Hanwoori Power Course student) received 4 merits awards for the good effort put into Science and Language.
9. "We met with Scarlet's teacher and he said her maths had improved dramatically! Thank you" -Ms Selina (Yr 3 Maths student's mother)
10. Jayden (Yr 3 English student)'s mother received great feedback from the school teacher at the parent's interview that Jayden's persuasive writing significantly improved.
Home-school tuition OPEN
Pre-school tution OPEN
We have high re-enrollment rates and referrals. Find out more about our College and tutoring programs that are on offer by visiting our lovely Centre in Dural :)
4 REASONS TO CHOOSE HANWOORI
TUTORS YOU CAN TRUST
Our tutors have at least 3 years of teaching experience and have up-to-date skills. We make sure the tutors are verified WWCC holders. Most importantly, our tutors teach with love and passion.
SAFE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
We try to minimise school-like classroom settings. Instead, our learning spaces are open, cozy and clean. All the student love coming to tutoring (many of them wish to stay longer!) and so many parents tell us that there is a peace in the centre. Come and check out our lovely centre today!
SYSTEMISED, STRUCTURED LEARNING
Hanwoori teach with holistic education and original methods. We believe that the good education helps students to study creatively by themselves. We also believe that education works when teachers and students build mutual respect, courtesy and passion.
LEGALLY OPERATING SINCE 2012
We are registered (ABN 66 615 848 381/ ACN 615848381), holds NRMA business insurance and our tutors have WWCC numbers. We provide various payment methods (EFTPOS, Online transfer and cash) for your convenience.