2020 Term 4 Achievements
1. Jacob C (Year 7 Maths) got accepted to the highest maths class for 2021. He maintained the average mark of 87% in 2020.
2. Emma N (Year 8 English & Maths) received 'A grade' for English yearly report. Her assessment mark was 89% when the average was 64%.
3. Daniel W (Year 10 Maths 5.3) came 3rd in year 10 (5.3 level) maths exam.
4. Kayla S (Year 6 Maths) achieved her goal mark (over 80%) in her maths exam.
5. Jonathan N (Yr 8 English & Maths) received great results for his yearly exams:
Narrative test 100% Top 3 for half yearly exam
Presentation 100% Top 6 for a yearly exam
6. Elias N (Yr 7 English) received the highest mark for an English essay and a merits award.
7. Jacob M (Yr 6 English & Maths) received over 90% for English yearly exam.
8. Eric K (international university student) received 'A' grade for his course.
9. Sarah H (Yr 3) received the Distinction award at the end of year school presentation
10. Safa M (Yr 3 English & Maths) received 2 merits awards at the school presentation.
11. Ava-Maria (Year 6) became one of the Primary school leaders at her school.
12. Stephanie J (Year 12) became the Social Justice Captain at her school.
13. Mary-Claire N (Year 12) became the School Captain at her school.
Home-school tuition OPEN
Pre-school tution OPEN
We have high re-enrollment rates and referrals. Find out more about our College and tutoring programs that are on offer by visiting our lovely Centre in Dural :)
4 REASONS TO CHOOSE HANWOORI
TUTORS YOU CAN TRUST
Our tutors have at least 3 years of teaching experience and have up-to-date skills. We make sure the tutors are verified WWCC holders. Most importantly, our tutors teach with love and passion.
SAFE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
We try to minimise school-like classroom settings. Instead, our learning spaces are open, cozy and clean. All the student love coming to tutoring (many of them wish to stay longer!) and so many parents tell us that there is a peace in the centre. Come and check out our lovely centre today!
SYSTEMISED, STRUCTURED LEARNING
Hanwoori teach with holistic education and original methods. We believe that the good education helps students to study creatively by themselves. We also believe that education works when teachers and students build mutual respect, courtesy and passion.
LEGALLY OPERATING SINCE 2012
We are registered (ABN 66 615 848 381/ ACN 615848381), holds NRMA business insurance and our tutors have WWCC numbers. We provide various payment methods (EFTPOS, Online transfer and cash) for your convenience.